Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-Cart 8.00 Issues
 Admin Menu Add not working
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - April 27 2017 :  13:42:51  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What the heck do we have to do to get the admin menu button adder to work?

We tried everything. The button is on the list but wont add it to the page. Anyone have this problem? I want to add a button back to the main site.

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - April 28 2017 :  14:00:01  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You will need to tick the menu access from your user admin management, to make it easy, just tick on ''ALL''

*peace - serj*
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - April 28 2017 :  14:51:44  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the reply but no cigar.

All are set to on and it does add the item to the list and even shows on the user admin management list. It does not appear on the admin menu. HELP!. I really need to add some admin buttons.
Go to Top of Page

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - April 28 2017 :  14:57:39  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
1. go to Advanced Settings » Admin User Management

2. click edit on your admin user

3. on menu access, tick as the following image:

http://prnt.sc/f1yx01

4. click continue to save

if you still find difficulty, better for you to submit the issue to vpcart helpdesk so they can help you more

*peace - serj*
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - April 28 2017 :  15:25:23  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, those were already clicked but in addition it added the new menu record to that list. It is unchecked and if you check it and save it, still doesn''t show and when you go back to that list it is unchecked no matter what I do. Please see if you can add a menu item to your admin menu, thanks.

Edited by - apswater on April 28 2017 15:27:02
Go to Top of Page

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - April 28 2017 :  15:30:59  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I added new admin menu and it showing normally

http://prnt.sc/f1zcbu
http://prnt.sc/f1zchg

better for you to submit to vpcart helpdesk so they can check more

*peace - serj*
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - April 28 2017 :  15:38:57  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
but can you add a new button?
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - April 28 2017 :  15:40:53  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK Got it. You HAVE to have a level 2 item for it to work. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00