Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Automatic Price Display
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pupadu
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - May 13 2003 :  20:31:11  Show Profile  Visit pupadu's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello. I don't know if anyone can help me but I thought I post it anyway.

Our website has pages similar to the following:

http://www.boonoonoonous.com/shopping/books/arts.asp

We need to have complete control over the layout and titles displayed by manually typing them in except we want to dynamically display the prices.

Any help is greatly appreciated. In case you're wondering, the above-mentioned ASP webpage is just a regular HTML webpage with some INCLUDE files. Our ASP knowledge is quite limited. Also is it possible to piggy-back off of any VPASP files to achieve this?

Again, thanks for all help.

Pupadu

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 13 2003 :  22:51:23  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It is possible to write a small function that returns the price. So in your HTML(ASP) you would have something like <%=getprice 55%> where 55 is the VP-ASP catalogid. You code you other codes depending on your requirements It the function would write the price at that spot.

We do not have this function to give to you. There would be quite a big of overhead since databases would be open/closed for each request on a page.

Howard Kadetz
VP-ASP

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00