Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Merchant Admin login breaks after WYSIWYG fix
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hypertexas
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - May 04 2003 :  15:49:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got one last bug to kill. I've applied Cam's custom template procedure outlined in
http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/vpaspforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1469
for "Fixing Dreamweaver/FrontPage WYSIWYG issues"

It worked perfectly, and my formatting and even testing through to the electronic gateway is flawless. But there's a glitch. Now, when I go to Merchant Administration, I can't log in??? I get this error

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'
Type mismatch: 'AdminPageHeader'
/purchase/shopadmin.asp, line 47

Following the security suggestions, I did change the name of the shopadmin.asp but it is properly placed in the database and works fine otherwise. To experiment, I even changed the Merchant Administration link to the true shopadmin substitute, but no joy; so this doesn't seem to be the problem.

Any thoughts? (This is a terrific board. I appreciate all the help)
Thanx,
John Daigle
Evergreen, Colorado

Superal
VP-CART Expert

Canada
542 Posts

Posted - May 04 2003 :  16:29:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since the ShopAdminHeader is an internal function, I would have left it alone since probably only you see it.

Line 47 is looking for a subroutine called AdminPAgeHeader. You either called a variable that or something that has that name also. The runtime module is finding AdminPageHeader with two different types.

Go to Top of Page

hypertexas
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - May 04 2003 :  18:22:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the tip, Superal. I'll take a look. However, what's puzzling is that I have made no changes to variables or doctored any of the standard code other than following the instructions mentioned in Cam's trick, which otherwise, worked like a charm?
Thanx,
John

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00