Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.50 Features and Facilities
 How do I block or hide customer form?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

motonet
VP-CART New User

Spain
79 Posts

Posted - November 12 2013 :  07:44:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I´m running 6.5

I have my site configured only for logged customers. (We manually add them to db, because it is a restricted site)

When a customer buys a product and make an order, the form data on on shopcustomer.asp (after shopcaddtocart.asp and before shopcreateorder.asp) can be altered, modified by him.

I need to hide, or make this customer form unavailable in this step, or block the input, but I need to keep the data, previosuly filled in the form, from the customer record in the db.

Any Idea?

Thanks
Diego

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - November 13 2013 :  04:25:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
motonet, its you again. ur request not really hard.
i will provide you solution dont worry/

u just open file shopcustomer.asp
and then you will see this <%option explicit%> at first line.
put my code into second line :
<%
responseredirect "shopcreateorder.asp"
%>
it will work, im sure. gudluck for you.
diego
Go to Top of Page

motonet
VP-CART New User

Spain
79 Posts

Posted - November 15 2013 :  10:38:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its me... again! Thanks but, the solution you suggested me has worked, but not at all.
With it, I bypass the customer form, this data is saved in the order but there is no shipping calculations. It doesn´t matter the shipping mode used, it doesn´t work. I think that session variables for shipping are updated in this step but I don´t know how to correct this. Can you help me?

Saludos
Diego
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - November 16 2013 :  03:06:07  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Motonet,

Unfortunately, your request seems need further customisation to achieve.

The default shipping form is actually inside the shopcustomer.asp page. Since you will skip the shopcustomer.asp page, then you will need to customise the shipping form to be moved somewhere.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
VPASP ADMIN
Go to Top of Page

motonet
VP-CART New User

Spain
79 Posts

Posted - November 20 2013 :  07:51:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok thanks anyway.

I solved modifying the form in shopcustomerform, and adding a new Sub similar to CreateCustrow in shopproductsubs, making the form input fields readonly, since we don´t need the dropdown menues (because we add new customers, they don´t have to choose anything)

This way the customer reads the data filled from db in the shopcustomer.asp step, but cannot modify it and the shipping calcs are done correctly

Saludos
Diego
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00