Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 One page checkout not redirecting properly
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pqmagic70
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - April 01 2013 :  22:58:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just installed the One Page Checkout module and while everything else seems to be functioning properly when I try to proceed to checkout I''m sent to shopcustomer.asp and receive an internal server error. In checking the shopcustomer.asp code it looks like the page first checks for the following settings:

if getconfig("xLoadJLibPrototype") = "Yes" and getconfig("xonepagecheckout") = "Yes" and getconfig("xAjaxShipping") = "Yes" and getsess("javascriptstatus") = "Yes" then ResponseRedirect "shoponepagecheckout.asp"

I have set all of these options to "Yes" which should redirect me to shoponepagecheckout.asp, but that is not happening. Anyone else have this issue? Or has anyone else successfully installed this module? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 01 2013 :  23:13:47  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there

What version of VPASP are you running?

The One Page Checkout is only compatible with versions after Version 7.01.44.

If you get in touch with us through the helpdesk we can have a look for you.

The install is not a simple process unfortunately as it does require some deep changes to the core code.

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/vpasp

Did you know VPASP now offers premium Cloud based e-commerce web hosting?

Ask me for more details on how we can help you with a complete solution to your
online needs.
Go to Top of Page

pqmagic70
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - April 02 2013 :  00:57:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the version suggestion Cam. While that did not solve my problem directly it got me thinking. I installed a base copy of Version 7.02 on my local pc and One Page worked. I then added my customized template and chose it in Layout Manager and then One Page did not work. So obviously something in my template is causing the problem. I''ll spend some time comparing code and see if I can resolve the issue.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00