Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Cross Selling
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - November 23 2012 :  04:57:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I'm in the process of upgrading to v7 and cannot find where to alter the layout of the cross-selling products. I know it used to be formatted in shopfileio.asp but now it seems there is a template tmp_proexdcroselling.htm to control the display or maybe it's tmp_proexddisplay.htm. The manual is very vague on this. I've set all admin cross-selling fields to what is required and altered the templates but nothing changes. I've even tried altering the formatting in shopfileio.asp. I have refreshed pages, cleared the cache etc but nothing changes. What am I missing?
Regards,
Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk

manilow
VP-CART New User

France
134 Posts

Posted - November 23 2012 :  11:50:08  Show Profile  Visit manilow's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Carrol,

Cross-selling products are formatted with the tmp_proexdcroselling.htm template, inventory products with tmp_proexdcrosellinginvent.htm.

However, if xcrosssellingimage is set to "NO", then use respectively tmp_proexdcrosellingnoimage.htm and tmp_proexdcrosellinginventnoimage.htm.

Kind regards,

Erik
www.AquaThermia.com

Edited by - manilow on November 23 2012 11:50:31
Go to Top of Page

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - November 27 2012 :  06:26:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your reply Erik, but I have tried and the templates don't seem to work as intended . .
however I finally figured it out this morning
We do not have any sub products so xinventoryproducts is set to No
So you would assume that the template required for cross selling with image display would be tmp_proexdcroselling.htm. Wrong.
The only template that I can get to work is tmp_proexdcrosellinginvent.htm
Go figure lol
Regards,

Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)