Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 HOW TO TRACK BAD AND GOOD CUSTOMERS USING VPASP V7
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BILLCAT
Starting Member

USA
40 Posts

Posted - July 30 2012 :  20:19:44  Show Profile  Visit BILLCAT's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I had an issue with tracking good and bad customers in vpasp admin. For example customers who always complain about their orders, I wanted a way to make sure we paid close attention and double check everything whenever they placed an order. Customers who have special request like "do not use packaging peanuts, or clients who are super good customers to always send them a little extra. Whatever the case was we wanted not to rely on memory but have vpasp alert us of this.

I could not figure out how to do it , so I contacted Simon at BYZ and my specs were.

A customer status system.
one that shows a red light in the orders display screen for trouble customers, yellow for special needs, purple for good clients and green as default meaning no issues.
I wanted a place to enter the text message regarding the issue with the client , I wanted the ability to change the colored flag on the fly in realtime.
I wanted a floating box that displays the messages and I wanted the floting box to accept new text status and add them to the client record on the fly.

What BYZ delivered, met and exceed all our expectations.

Just wanted to mention, that BYZ now has it availalbe for purchase. I am so happy with my new customer rating/status system , I thought someone out ther might find it usefull too. Here is the link to it.

http://www.bigyellowkey.com/customer-statuses-and-notes-for-vpasp-from-bigyellowzone-byz180.asp

We process 40-70 orders per day here at Essentials, and I cant count the amount of times we have made the same mistake over and over with the same client. It's always embarrasing and at the end of the day I end up paying the extra shipping back and forth to fix what we already knew, but either forgot or just simpply forgot to mention it to the new CS rep or the new packaging guy. This new system is an abolute nececity for us. I funded the original project and was glad to do it. BYZ IS offering it to new cusatomers for about $35 what a steal.

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - August 09 2012 :  04:09:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
from the screen image on the link, it seems a nice module. Im considering maybe for future but not for now.

Diego
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00