Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Special nett pricing by customer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

martineva
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - February 14 2012 :  05:00:54  Show Profile  Visit martineva's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have been using VPASP for about 18 months and trade quite sucessfully to a growing retail market. The bulk of our business however is wholesale and almost all customers have special nett prices. I have checked through the manual and it doesnt look as if VPASP can handle individual nett prices per customer, but has anyone managed to do this. I know I can set discounts per groups but that isnt really specific enough for me.

Thanks in advance

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - February 20 2012 :  20:21:31  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Martin,

You can approach this in a number of ways.

The simplest method would be to add the customer discount directly into the customer record. So one customer can get say a 20% discount and another only gets 15%.

Alternatively if you want to be able to do more than just give a discount such as have special reseller only products and categories and offer targeted reseller content on your site then you can use customer groups and set up a group per customer.

It is a little more fiddly but you can do a lot more with this.

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/vpasp

Did you know VPASP now offers premium Cloud based e-commerce web hosting?

Ask me for more details on how we can help you with a complete solution to your
online needs.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00