Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Announcements
 Howard Kadetz has left the building
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - February 07 2012 :  20:14:51  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

Many of you will still remember Howard Kadetz, the original developer of VPASP, and anyone who has worked with HKProg he was the owner there after he left VPASP.

Sadly Howard has passed away and will be leaving a very big hole in the VPASP community.

I have worked with Howard since almost the very beginning and was always impressed with his depth of knowledge, professionalism and dedication to his customers.

VPASP still operates today under the same concept he created over a decade ago of providing extraordinary support and assistance to his customers.

I wish his family and his friends my condolences.

If you have a HK module we will be happy to offer support for these if needed through our helpdesk.

Thanks
Cam Flanigan
VPASP Staff

williamj
VP-CART New User

Canada
77 Posts

Posted - February 07 2012 :  22:23:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sad to hear that. Howard was an exceptional person.
Go to Top of Page

Scooter
VP-CART New User

USA
102 Posts

Posted - February 09 2012 :  05:15:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is sad news. I have used his mods and he always helping me.

S.
Go to Top of Page

Data0999
Starting Member

USA
46 Posts

Posted - February 09 2012 :  10:02:38  Show Profile  Visit Data0999's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The question that many of our customers would ask is "could Howard do it?". And he could. We have enjoyed the many benefits of working with Howard over the years from developing a custom ticket for admission to shows, very complex shipping calculations, reports, forms that do amazing things... The list is long.

His dedication and support was amazing. He will be missed but always remembered and forever in our code.

Dave Layton
Data Obsessions
Go to Top of Page

gledav
VP-CART New User

Australia
66 Posts

Posted - February 09 2012 :  18:33:40  Show Profile  Visit gledav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am very sad to hear about Howard's death. Over the years he has done a lot of customisation for my sites and he has always been a pleasure to work with. Vale Howard Kadetz.

Glenn

www.wineseek.com.au
www.creativemusic.com.au
www.mygiftbasket.com.au
Go to Top of Page

bluesky
VP-CART Super User

304 Posts

Posted - March 15 2012 :  16:56:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
very sad to hear , exceptional programmer
Go to Top of Page

Mark Priest
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
580 Posts

Posted - March 26 2012 :  22:20:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've only just learn't of this after sending an email about some old modifications.

I am shocked, He was a very talented man. My condolences to his family and friends.

Regards,

Mark
Fireworks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00