Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Quantity Discounts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dlenos
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - January 07 2012 :  13:52:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I want to add a qty discount for a product.. according to the manual I should see a Quantity Discounts menu item under the "DISCOUNT/Coupon Manager" menu. I only see Coupons and Customer Discounts.

I did set the xquantityprices to yes... where do i enter the info for the discounts table at?

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - January 09 2012 :  22:04:59  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You should have Quantity Discounts here as well. If you click on Advanced Settings, You can then click on Admin Navigation. Once here, click on the Level 2 Link. Choose the Discount/Coupon Manager from the Level 1 menu. It should now load the links that show up under the Discount/Coupon Manager menu. If you don't see anything for the Quantity Discounts, you can add it with the Add New Menu underneath. The File Name for the Quantity Discounts link is
shopa_editdisplay.asp?table=quantitydiscounts

Once you add this, it should now show up under the Discount/Coupon Manager main menu.

Redco Audio
www.redco.com
Go to Top of Page

dlenos
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - January 10 2012 :  10:47:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Chris - really apprecaite you taking the time to responde. So, I went there - it was not there, I added it. Still only the 2 other items are in the menu. I even changed 'coupons' to 'manage coupons' and the change appeared in the menu (a test to make sure I was in the right place). Compared the Quantity discount menu item I added to the other 2 - looks same - have it as 03 in the fldorder - still nothing, made it 01, changed others to 02 and 03 - still nothing.. strange.
Go to Top of Page

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - January 11 2012 :  20:12:09  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
After you add the menu item, you then need to go to Advanced Settings->Admin User Management. Find your login you've created and hit the EDIT button for that User Name. You should see a long list of items under Menu Access with checkboxes next to them. Find the new Menu item you added and it is probably not checked off. Check it off and hit Continue at the bottom. This should now allow you to see this new Menu item once you log in under that Username.

Redco Audio
www.redco.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00