Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Zoom Image problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - January 03 2012 :  12:36:55  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Finding a strange situation with zoomed images. If I have a product with a link in the Large Image field in order to show a image on shopexd.asp AND an image in the Zoom Image field to Zoom in on this image, it works fine and I get the little magnifying glass so the zoomed image can enlarge.

BUT, if I have a Large Image with NO Zoomed Image for that, but also have an additional Image for Additional Image 1 AND a Zoom Image 1 so I can Zoom on the ADDITIONAL IMAGE ONLY, for some reason I can't get the magnifying glass to appear. I can drag the curcor to zoom parts of this Additional Image, but not Zoom it out to see it all fully zoomed.

It seems for some reason, unless I have a Zoom Image related to my Large Image, other Zoomed Images won't Zoom out.

Hard to describe this here, but let me know if anyone has thoughts.

Thanks,
Chris

Redco Audio
www.redco.com

zachary
Starting Member

29 Posts

Posted - January 06 2012 :  02:19:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
chris,
u maybe need to verify that both field Large image and Zoom Image have the same image value.

and Additional Image 1 and Zoom Image 1 have the same image value filled in, and the same for Additional Image 2,3,4,5 and Zoom Image 2,3,4,5 ...

thanks
zach
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00