Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Left Navigation Bar
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mike
Starting Member

New Zealand
27 Posts

Posted - April 07 2003 :  03:33:26  Show Profile  Visit Mike's Homepage  Reply with Quote
VPASP v 4.50a

Have renamed shoppage_header_left.htm to shopage_herder.htm

Have managed to change background color etc and update navigation link colors along top by changing css details and removing relivant font tags.

Have found const NavCatColumn in shop$color.asp and edited to give background color I want.

But cannot for life of me work out how to change the color of the category links displayed in the nav colums. They stay white no matter what I do. I cant find the leading <font> tag that creates them so I can remove it and let css do the job. Help

Also, in the docs, and examples it shows a search form above the nav column, Im not getting that either.

Thanks in Advance

Mike
Starting Member

New Zealand
27 Posts

Posted - April 07 2003 :  07:33:46  Show Profile  Visit Mike's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok solved problem somewhat by removing hyperlinkfont from
Sub NavigateShowCategories()

from

mylink="<a HREF=""shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=" & cid & "&cat=" & Server.URLEncode(name) & """>" & hyperlinkfont &name & "</a>"

to

mylink="<a HREF=""shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=" & cid & "&cat=" & Server.URLEncode(name) & """>" & name & "</a>"

and removed the </font> from NavCatColumnEnd in shop$colors.asp

Which is less than ideal, can anyone tell me where hyperlinkfont is defined so i can edit its value, remove the font tag and let the css handle things.

Cheers

Edited by - Mike on April 07 2003 07:35:30
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 07 2003 :  07:46:02  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It is in shopproductsubs.asp

const Hyperlinkfont="<font color=white>"

It was a`patch put in for another customer.

VP-ASP Support

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00