Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Multiple Gift Certificates on one order
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - November 07 2011 :  13:28:03  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have someone who has a $100.00 AND a $50.00 gift Certificate that they wanted to use together on one order. As I can tell, you can only apply one GC per order at a time, correct?

Is there a way to allow multiple gift certificates to be applied on the same order?

Thanks,
Chris

Redco Audio
www.redco.com

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - November 09 2011 :  23:29:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
absolutely there is no feature in vpasp i think for enabling multi gift certificate to be used when placing an order unless with custom code to the Gift Certificate part/section in shopcustomer.asp that will allow to use multi gift certif entered in maybe a separated commas.... EG Gift-112400-38;Gift-112500-39 some example...

Diego.
Go to Top of Page

Lori Titus
VP-CART New User

144 Posts

Posted - November 19 2011 :  14:11:04  Show Profile  Visit Lori Titus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have always gone in by hand and combined two or more gift certificates, but only at the request of the customer.

I have not tried it, but if you go into My Account, there is an option to redeem a gift certificate. Will it allow you to load two gift certificates? I have not tried this function before.

The Internet's #1 supplier of honey and beeswax.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00