Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 sqlserverprefixn error
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

faolie
VP-CART New User

98 Posts

Posted - October 19 2011 :  09:33:09  Show Profile  Visit faolie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, I get this error when adding a new customer, variable sqlserverprefixn not defined. The ref is to a line in shopcustomerformdesign.asp, c line 166:

sql="select * from customers where userid="& sqlserverprefixn &"'" & replace(strcustuserid,"'","") & "'"

I'm using v7.1. In 7.0 the same line is:

sql="select * from customers where userid='" & replace(strcustuserid,"'","") & "'"

Anyway, I've no idea, so just pasted the old line in its place and everything seemed ok. Anyone any ideas? Something I've done? Could be of course...

regards

David Heriot

g3nnin
VP-CART Super User

209 Posts

Posted - October 19 2011 :  13:46:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Could you check if this code is already exist in both shop$db.asp & admin$db.asp:

dim sqlserverprefixn
sqlserverprefixn = ""
if ucase(xdatabasetype)="SQLSERVER" then
sqlserverprefixn = "N"
end if

You need to make sure that the above code is exist at the top section of the file (under "Assigncodepagevalue 65001" line in admin$db.asp. Under "on error resume next" line in shop$db.asp).

Hope this helps!
Go to Top of Page

faolie
VP-CART New User

98 Posts

Posted - October 20 2011 :  12:15:47  Show Profile  Visit faolie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you g3nnin. Perfect. Seems rather self-inflicted though, I suspect. But thanks for coming to the rescue so quickly.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00