Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 trouble changing to purchased template
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

accetnsbeads
Starting Member

30 Posts

Posted - August 06 2011 :  16:36:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello, very new to vpasp so please post replies significantly dumbed down for me. ;)

I am trying to upload new purchased template from vpasp. I have uploaded all the files to the server. I now need to change the layout by logging into vpasp administration "running" a file http://www.accentsbeads.net/admin/convertsql.asp. I am a bit confused by the instructions.

First when they say "run" this asp file, do they mean just open the file or something else? If I try to open in an internet brower the page is not found.

second, the instructions say to "fill in the field" in the page with $install_template_greenoasis700.txt and click "convert" then "click reload your configuration link. What field, the whole page??

I took the code from the template txt file and pasted it over the text in the asp file but no changes where applied to the site. There is no "convert button", only " apply" and there is no"reload" either. What instruction am I messing up?

Thank you in advance for your help!!

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - August 08 2011 :  08:58:18  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Rebecca,

As mentioned in the helpdesk ticket you need to copy and paste the file name "$install_template_greenoasis700.txt" into convertsql.asp once you have logged into your admin and navigated to "youradminfolder/convertsql.asp"

Change the name "youradminfolder" to the admin folder name,

Then follow the prompts.

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/vpasp
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: