Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Re-Mail order in Admin. Filename?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - July 07 2011 :  10:13:02  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Trying to use the Re-Mail link in the orders part of Admin. It brings up a screen referencing that order info, Customer name, email, order #, etc, but also asks for a Filename path. I am just trying to re-mail a copy of this order. What path do I need to type here. not very clear from what I can see. I'm not re-mailing anything but a copy of the receipt, no files are attached.

Thanks,
Chris

Redco Audio
www.redco.com

Edited by - chrisredco on July 07 2011 11:04:15

Data0999
Starting Member

USA
46 Posts

Posted - July 22 2011 :  00:24:29  Show Profile  Visit Data0999's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I too, would like to know this answer. We're running version 7 in the admin but still version 6.54 on our primary site due to customizations. I don't think I've ever been able to re-email a customer in either version properly. We have to log in as the customer, view previous orders and click the print icon, save it as PDF and email it. Kind of frustrating but works.

-Dave Layton
Go to Top of Page

g3nnin
VP-CART Super User

209 Posts

Posted - August 10 2011 :  15:06:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I think the "Re-Email" is intended to send an attachment to customers. That's why you would need to enter the file's path in File Name.

I would suggest using the "Email Orders" link on top navigation in Orders section to re-send the order details.

Hope this helps!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00