Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Changing the ''Fedex Real Time'' Label
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

[email protected]
VP-CART New User

149 Posts

Posted - June 23 2011 :  15:18:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone :)

I have Fedex Real Time installed and working and so currently if someone selects it and clicks 'continue' they get taken to fedexrt and they can see the fedex real time rates....so... that part is good.

The problem I have is when I go into the shipping and handling section of the admin area. I want to change the text "Fedex Real Time" to read "Fedex (click continue to see rates)" since the Fedex real time doesn't actually put the rates in the ajaxed drop down.

The problem is that when I make a text change to anything other than "Fedex Real Time" and the customer selects it and clicks continue....it just goes straight to the next step (skipping the fedexrt page) and just inserts the custom text in the 'shipping information' portion of the order form with nothing in the shipping costs.

Is there a way I can get fedex real time to still work while being able to change the "Fedex Real Time" label in the shipping methods?

Thanking you in advance,
and wishing you all continued success in your businesses

Dustin

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - July 01 2011 :  02:52:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dustin, i thought you should be able to change it easily from the edit shipping., but i dont think you can use a ( and ) inside the name, like use of Fedex (click continue to see rates), better change to Fedex - click continue to see rates.

Diego,
Go to Top of Page

[email protected]
VP-CART New User

149 Posts

Posted - July 04 2011 :  10:27:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you good sir! You have earned another 1000 Karma points. I did as you suggested and it worked beautifully :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00