Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 IE9 settings and Admin Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - April 25 2011 :  12:30:36  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Strange problem I can't fix. I'm using IE9. When in my Admin page and editing Products, the edits are not saving now. Example: I go to a product, go down to the Extended Description and delete a lot of the current description. I then go and hit the UPDATE button for that product and when the screen refreshes, the descirption is back every time. I've emptied by history, cash, Temp files and also set up IE9 to check for newer version of pages every time and no luck.

Just as a test, I changed this setting in IE9 to check for newer versions of web pages to "never" and the same problem occurs.

What setting am I missing to allow my UPDATE function to actually update the page?

Redco Audio
www.redco.com

webshaun
Starting Member

39 Posts

Posted - April 25 2011 :  15:45:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Click compatibility view. The editor isn't compatible with ie9
Go to Top of Page

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  14:24:47  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Perfect! That did the trick. Thanks a bunch!

Redco Audio
www.redco.com
Go to Top of Page

PetarB
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - May 10 2011 :  21:44:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just to confirm, updating pages are not saving. Within the past week I have had at least 3 client reporting this issue. I think this really needs to be fixed on VPASP's end if possible.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 10 2011 :  23:23:54  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Petar,

Have you tried setting the browser to Compatibility Mode?

We have actually included an updated version of the editor in the latest full download. This is from about 3 weeks ago.

If you go to our upgrade page you will be able to download the latest release. Your license needs to be within the 12 month period to be active.

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/vpasp
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)