Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Layout Manager - Add Boxes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

faolie
VP-CART New User

98 Posts

Posted - February 01 2011 :  18:54:44  Show Profile  Visit faolie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, when you've deleted boxes in the Layout Manager and you need to add them back them, how do you do this? The Add Box only gives certain box choices. Others, such as the Logo box can't be added. Help anyone?

thanks

David Heriot

faolie
VP-CART New User

98 Posts

Posted - February 10 2011 :  16:12:44  Show Profile  Visit faolie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hmm, this just an isolated problem with my setup? Nobody else seen this and fixed it?
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - February 10 2011 :  18:40:58  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there

How did you delete the logo box through the layout manager?

If you need to replace a box you can try opening the "containerbox" table and manually adding the information.

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/vpasp
Go to Top of Page

faolie
VP-CART New User

98 Posts

Posted - February 11 2011 :  08:33:14  Show Profile  Visit faolie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cam, thanks, good question. I don't know how the header boxes were deleted - probably through experimenting with stuff. But I thought that I'd be able to restore them easily enough from the db as you suggest, but there's nothing that I can see in the container table to do with header boxes. I suppose I could reinstall from scratch but is there another way?

thanks

David Heriot
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00