Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Big Yellow Zone/ Big Yellow Key Open Ticket?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

junkmailforken
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - December 15 2010 :  09:18:21  Show Profile  Visit junkmailforken's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone work with Big Yellow Zone or Big Yellow Key, I am guessing that they are the same company. I need to open a problem ticket on an add on I bought from them and I am not sure how to do that. If some could provide a contact name and e-mail as well. I have Simon Barnaby's contact info but has been unreachable for about a week by Skype or e-mail. Any information you can give me would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Ken Schmaltz

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - December 19 2010 :  11:21:23  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As far as I can see after logging into their site, you can only send an email to [email protected] to ask support questions. No Helpdesk page for them like VPASP has.

Chris
Go to Top of Page

junkmailforken
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - December 29 2010 :  07:39:01  Show Profile  Visit junkmailforken's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Simon, please log on to Skype

Ken Schmaltz
Go to Top of Page

junkmailforken
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - January 05 2011 :  08:22:48  Show Profile  Visit junkmailforken's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Simon, please log in again to Skype

Ken Schmaltz
Go to Top of Page

FCS-Webmaster
VP-CART New User

Canada
120 Posts

Posted - January 07 2011 :  10:20:31  Show Profile  Visit FCS-Webmaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ken, try emailing from another email address. Simon is normally quite good at responding to emails.
Go to Top of Page

junkmailforken
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - January 13 2011 :  09:20:07  Show Profile  Visit junkmailforken's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have never got a response from him by e-mail. Skype seems to work best but it has been 2 days and he has not been on Skype. Simon...If you are out there, please respond on Skype. I really need to complete this project. It has been 6 weeks and the original estimation for programming this was a few hours.

Ken Schmaltz
Go to Top of Page

Doug Page
VP-CART New User

Canada
85 Posts

Posted - January 13 2011 :  13:55:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ken,

Did you try the email address above. Have used it many times over the last month and gotten response very quickly.
Go to Top of Page

junkmailforken
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - January 14 2011 :  07:17:11  Show Profile  Visit junkmailforken's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you, I have used this e-mail and will use it again. The problem is gettting in touch with him but also getting the job completed. We are now in our 7 week and this is a relatively small task to be completed. Doug, do you or anyone else have another contact at BYZ?

Ken Schmaltz
Go to Top of Page

Doug Page
VP-CART New User

Canada
85 Posts

Posted - January 14 2011 :  18:41:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have only used [email protected] and always got a response.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00