Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Noob Question - how to edit shop configurations?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mrmcgroovy
Starting Member

49 Posts

Posted - November 16 2010 :  05:53:26  Show Profile  Visit mrmcgroovy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
***Please disregard***
Found answer on p. 138 of user manual.
"The quickest way to locate a specific Shop Configuration option is to use the search box at the top
right of the Shop Configuration page. In the search box, you can simply type in the whole name
such as xnavigateminicart or a partial name - mini."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the total noob questions. I've just installed version 7 and am new to VP-ASP. I keep seeing reference in the manual and on the forum to editing shop configurations, and can't figure out the easiest way to do this.

I know they are listed under Advanced Settings>Software Configuration, but is there a better way to use search rather than muddling through all the different links look for the one I want? Also, it seems like there are "xconfigsettings" that are referenced that are not in any of my software settings.

I've searched the forum, so if this is answered somewhere else then just the link is appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by - mrmcgroovy on November 16 2010 06:07:16

mrmcgroovy
Starting Member

49 Posts

Posted - November 16 2010 :  06:06:03  Show Profile  Visit mrmcgroovy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
***Please disregard***
Found answer on p. 138 of user manual.
"The quickest way to locate a specific Shop Configuration option is to use the search box at the top
right of the Shop Configuration page. In the search box, you can simply type in the whole name
such as xnavigateminicart or a partial name - mini."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00