Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Service Pack Features
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - October 28 2010 :  16:24:10  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is there anywhere listing how to implement the new Service Pack features once installed? I got the files and an Install instruction book, but nothing listing all the new additions and how to turn them on or off.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 29 2010 :  01:55:31  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Chris,

We have updated the User Guide to include the new features but am not sure if they have been separated out so they are listed as Update pac features or just as part of the package.

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/vpasp
Go to Top of Page

chrisredco
VP-CART Super User

282 Posts

Posted - November 10 2010 :  17:42:02  Show Profile  Visit chrisredco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have installed the Update Pac, but need to know how I can find out about all the features that are new. It seems odd that there is no list showing everything that has been added and how to take advantage of it.

For example, all my products now have the Social Media links on them. If I want to turn this off, how do I do it? I've searched Admin for a setting but come up empty.

Is there nothing available explaining what I just installed on my website without having to futily search and hope to stumble upon it? There may be features I don't even know about that I would like to use.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - November 11 2010 :  18:27:38  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have asked our marketing team to prepare a page outlining the new features as this is a good point.

Thanks for raising!

Cam Flanigan
Hi Chris,

We have updated the User Guide to include the new features but am not sure if they have been separated out so they are listed as Update pac features or just as part of the package.

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/vpasp
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)