Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 VPASP to QuickBooks Import utility
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Superal
VP-CART Expert

Canada
542 Posts

Posted - March 15 2003 :  02:28:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The VPASP orders to Quickbooks is ready to go. Simple and easy to use. Version 3.5 and up. I have 5 available at $99.95US then the price goes up again. Sorry the dirt cheap ones are gone. Make sure you go in under the US currency. Just ignore the price as the shopping cart will have the correct price. Be sure to include your email address so I can sent it to you.

http://www.esastrategy.com/accting.htm

Edited by - superal on March 15 2003 02:51:36

Edited by - superal on March 15 2003 02:57:23

Edited by - superal on May 01 2003 23:34:37

CobraNT
Starting Member

Canada
16 Posts

Posted - July 05 2003 :  17:23:59  Show Profile  Visit CobraNT's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am interested in this product.....do you offer a demo version? I am not going to spend the $169.95 without verifing it works the way I need it to. I tried the new Integrator 2.1 from Ourstore but it doesn't work the way I need it to.....glad they offered a demo.

Go to Top of Page

Superal
VP-CART Expert

Canada
542 Posts

Posted - July 05 2003 :  18:57:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am working on an online demo of all my products. VP2QB will also be part of it. You can pick orders and be sent the import file right to your computer. Will work exactly like the version you would buy.

Go to Top of Page

CobraNT
Starting Member

Canada
16 Posts

Posted - July 05 2003 :  22:35:43  Show Profile  Visit CobraNT's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Any time frame when the demo will be ready? I have a customer ready to buy it if it does whats expected......

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00