Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 False order entries AND customer entries
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bladerogers
Starting Member

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - October 24 2010 :  21:16:38  Show Profile  Visit bladerogers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good evening all. I recently moved out VPASP 6.5 cart to a new hosting provider and everything seemed to be working fine. Moved from a win2003 IIS6.0 environment to win2008 IIS7.0. Both instances using MySQL 3.51. On October 16th, nearly a month after having moved the site, we started noticing issues. I am suspecting this is an IIS issue, perhaps session related, but can't be certain, so decided to post here to see if any others have seen this. Post customer registrations and orders are saved to DB without issue, HOWEVER there are a few where multiple entries were saved. These "rogue" entries usually number anywhere from 3-7 entries and in the case of orders contain ONLY a unique order ID, the customers last name but NO customer ID, and a default values for the remainder of the fields. These orders should not even be saved to the DB as there are a number of required fields that are not provided. In the case of registrations the only fields populated are customer ID and lastname again. Has anyone experienced this issue? Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00