Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Error login in to Admin page v7 upgrade
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sew-N-2-U
Starting Member

47 Posts

Posted - October 17 2010 :  08:51:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I just upgraded to v.7 and I am having all kinds of issues. I can't get the admin login to recognize any my admin logins. The one it does seem to recognize gives me this error

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e37'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'tblmenuheader'.

/admin/adminheaders.asp, line 57

My test site is showing this error
Server.MapPath() error 'ASP 0174 : 80004005'

Invalid Path Character(s)

/shopheaders.asp, line 1087

An invalid '/' or '\' was found in the Path parameter for the MapPath method.

I was trying to use templates from my v6.5 site, so I am not sure if the path in shopheaders.asp is looking for those or not. I did change the path to where the new templates are, but got the same error.

This is immediately after my upgrade, so I have yet to even access this page or do anything to change this file being referenced. Any clues?? I am on my 2nd install due to errors with the first install and I am pulling my hair out losing time. When I know what to fix, I can make the changes, but these errors don't mean anything to me when I go look in the files to see where the error occurs.

Patty

Sew-N-2-U
Starting Member

47 Posts

Posted - October 17 2010 :  14:56:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok...got beyond that error and now I get unknown lang in front of everything inside my admin page. I do not have all of the tabs to navigate. I can see the sales bar chart and recent order below, but cannot access anything else. I did reset the language using the left column 'search site" to find language, but it didn't change anything.
Any help is appreciated :)
Patty
Go to Top of Page

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - October 19 2010 :  03:47:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Patty, unknown lang usually means you do not have English language installed correctly. Try to reinstall the english language from the admin page and then reset the english language.

Diego.
Go to Top of Page

Sew-N-2-U
Starting Member

47 Posts

Posted - November 28 2010 :  17:46:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tables were not moving over properly in upgrade.
Resolved by support
Patty
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00