Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Background image for active menu link
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mrlidstrom
Starting Member

Sweden
5 Posts

Posted - August 24 2010 :  13:52:11  Show Profile  Visit mrlidstrom's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,
I'm about to merge an existing site into the vpasp 7 costume. Is it possible to have diffrent images as background for the top menu. I know where/how to change the background color/image when displaying the menu, but now I want an image to appear AFTER the link is clicked. Please look at http://www.frylmark.net/ for an example. The first and last item in the top menu are with separate background images (after they are clicked=active) and the mid-menu-links are with a white/green background image WHEN they are clicked.

How to do? CSS is not my best topic... Please post the code, and not only the "Do like this...". I have the standard CSS object names for the menu.

BR
Magnus

THeVerve
VP-CART New User

117 Posts

Posted - September 08 2010 :  01:12:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The top menu i believe is controlled by the file "horonavbar.htm" so you simply need to dump your HTML menu code to this file.

However, this means you will not be able to use the admin menu generator as it will replace your custom menu when generated.

horonavbar.htm is in your template/xxxxx/ folder
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00