Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Bookmarks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

windsurfer
VP-CART New User

Canada
91 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  11:06:32  Show Profile  Visit windsurfer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here is what i did.

I am using the privacy page on my website to try this out. www.nostik.ca/shopcontent.asp?type=Privacy

In page manager i selected the privacy page

i entered the lines below,

1. What is Teflon®?

1. Teflon® is the brand name for poly-tetra-fluor-ethene (PTFE), a chemical connection that was discovered in 1938 by Roy Plunkett of the DuPont company in the American state of New Jersey. Teflon® was introduced as a commercial product in 1949.

i then selected the number 1 in front of the answer and clicked on the bookmark icon
in the dialog box i entered 1 behind the name and hit the insert button, this appeared to bookmark it ( i have a grey box to the left of the 1)

"funny thing is that the dialog box appears to close but it actually disappears to the backgrond and now has the title "bookmark" and also has different buttons on it namely Cancel Apply OK ( I did not close this or hit any buttons on it and left it in the background)"

Then i highlight the line "1. What is Teflon®?" and select the hyperlink icon. In the dialog box that comes up i select the bookmark option and from the dropdown box i select 1 and hit OK This appears to put a hyperlink on that line.

"funny thing is that the dialog box appears to close but it actually disappears to the backgrond and now has the title "hyperlink" it still has the same buttons on it Cancel Apply OK ( I did not close this or hit any buttons on it and left it in the background)"

Then i select update record .

When all is said and done and close my admin page and any other windows i have running......low and behold there are 2 dialog boxes on my desktop one has the title "bookmarks" and 1 has the tiltle "hyperlinks"
This seems kind of odd to me.

When i now go to the privacy page on my site and click on "what is teflon" it directs me to the home page. http://www.nostik.ca/#1

I have tried this in an html page on one of my other websites and it works great. I have posted this question before and never got a respons so i would really like for VPASP to please explain why this is happening, i have gone through the manuals and can't find anything in there regarding this feature.
Am i missing something or am i just being a moron ?

windsurfer
VP-CART New User

Canada
91 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  19:32:33  Show Profile  Visit windsurfer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anybody ?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00