Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Order e-mail to my cell phone
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

soncci
VP-CART New User

USA
97 Posts

Posted - April 21 2010 :  01:33:27  Show Profile  Visit soncci's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have the 6.5 plus version running excellent in my website.
Now I am configuring 7.0 Plus using another domain name so I can set-up all the colors and features before upgrading the working website.
My problem is that the e-mail orders that I receive on the 6.5 are not entirely working in the new 7.0.
I checked all the templates and they are the same.
The variables xemail are the same on both configurations.
But on the new 7.0 I receive the customer e-mail (as a customer when testing), also the order e-mail, but not the e-mails I send to my cellular.
I setup the tmp-emaillist.txt in a way that will send a text message and an e-mail to my cellular phone. This is working well as I said in my 6.5
What I am missing? Please help!

soncci
VP-CART New User

USA
97 Posts

Posted - April 21 2010 :  11:14:56  Show Profile  Visit soncci's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello??? Anybody...
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 22 2010 :  23:12:19  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We believe you have posted this in our helpdesk ticket and our developer have worked a solution for you.

Regards.
Wilson
VPASP SUPPORT
Go to Top of Page

soncci
VP-CART New User

USA
97 Posts

Posted - April 26 2010 :  21:32:43  Show Profile  Visit soncci's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, thank you.
Helpdesk fixed the shopfileo.asp and something else.
I am waiting for the reply on what they did do so I can have that in my vpasp personal folder.
Thanks again.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00