Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 menu name translation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

spraypal
Starting Member

38 Posts

Posted - April 20 2010 :  03:46:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,
i've got a problem with the translation of the Menu name.
I've choosen two new pages for my menu, in particular Shipping and returns and Terms ans Conditions. In English no problem, i've translated the page in italian and no problem but the menu name (on the home page) doesn't change.

The user guide says: "Menu Name
This is the display name of the menu item. If you are using multiple languages on your site and you want it to translate, you can enter a keyword from the languages table here.
For example, instead of entering Products as your menu name, use langcommonproducts."

I tryed with langcommonshippingandreturns and langcommontermsandcondiotiond but they don't work. Which keyword menu name i have to write? or tell me what to do.

Thank you.

Carlo

creativechaos
VP-CART New User

Australia
64 Posts

Posted - April 20 2010 :  07:15:49  Show Profile  Visit creativechaos's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Carlo,

The language variable you are looking for is langcommonterms

You can find any of VPASP's keywords through the admin. In version 7.0 you need to do the following:

1. Click on "Advanced Settings" > "International"

2. Click on "Language"

3. Click "Edit Language"

4. From the Selection Criteria dropdowns select "caption" "contains" and type in the word you are looking for (in this case "conditions" would work)

5. Click the "Display" button and you will see the name of the language variable you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Michael Dunkley
Creative Chaos
http://www.creativechaos.com.au
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)