Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 Finalize order - PayPal
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

peter_rjs
Starting Member

16 Posts

Posted - April 05 2010 :  06:24:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Downloaded and installed the latest file versions to do all the the v7.0 bugfixes.

Now when processing new orders, going to "finalize order" to select PayPal as payment method, I get the following error;

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03ee'

Expected ')'

/shopthanks2.asp, line 121

ResponseRedirect genredirecturl(getsess("xadminfolder") & "/shopa_formatorder.asp?oid=" & clng(ordernumber)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

Comparing the "shopthanks2.asp" file from my original V7 download to the latest version, there are definitely code changes, but this files is not referred to on the bugfix list.

Can support please advise what to do?

Thanks,
Peter

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 05 2010 :  23:43:43  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Peter

Apologies.

Please try changing it to:

ResponseRedirect genredirecturl(getsess("xadminfolder") & "/shopa_formatorder.asp?oid=" & clng(ordernumber))

Let me know if this does not work.

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

peter_rjs
Starting Member

16 Posts

Posted - April 17 2010 :  06:28:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Cam,

Sorry for the delay in response, I had to go away at short notice and was unable to check this.

The fix changes things, but still does not work correctly.

"Finalizing Order" throws me out and declares "Unauthorized Administrator" - when I log back in the payment selection I have made has been stored correctly.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Peter
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 18 2010 :  20:05:41  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Peter,

Hmm, could you post a ticket in our helpdesk and I will have our techs take a look for you.

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00