Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 LCID 1030
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

munck
Starting Member

Denmark
2 Posts

Posted - April 03 2010 :  09:33:14  Show Profile  Visit munck's Homepage  Reply with Quote
VP-ASP 7
Admin-> Advanced Settings -> International -> Configuration.
Setting the XLCID to 1030 (Denmark) makes the layout go crazy in the shop.
http://hordichouse.wicom.dk
Therefore I have to use 2057, which is the English LCID.
The server is a 2003 R2 Standard, with Danish Regional Settings as default. Still it is English software.
The combination of using the xconverteuropeannumbers set to True, the serversettings, the XLCID as 1030 and getting the shop to use Danish as default language appears to be out of reach.
I've reinstalled the damned thing 8 times now.
But it all ends up the same way
Either a shop that looks like s... with $-signs appearing everywhere instead of the Danish Currency OR a shop, that refuses to start up with Danish Language and witht US$ currency as default.
I even tried deleting all other languages but danish, all other currencies but danish and all other countries but Denmark. - NO EFFECT but big time languageerrors
Please help

Edited by - munck on April 04 2010 10:24:42

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 03 2010 :  23:39:29  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Munck

We have actually just completed a new module for double byte characters.

If you post a ticket in our helpdesk the support team will get this working for you.

This will be included by default in the upcoing service pac and general package.

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

munck
Starting Member

Denmark
2 Posts

Posted - April 04 2010 :  10:22:49  Show Profile  Visit munck's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nice
I'll try that
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00