Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Comments about VP-ASP
 Support Issues
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

taylorphoto
VP-CART New User

USA
53 Posts

Posted - February 27 2010 :  20:08:25  Show Profile  Visit taylorphoto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been an avid VPASP user since version 4.5

VPASP has consistently beaten the competition for versatility and performance.

And today I owe the guys at support a huge apology.

I live in the USA and already had my version 7.00 site up and running on another hosting company/ I decided to try VPASP hosting and had them setup the free version for me on their server.

I was very impressed with the speed of their server when pulling up products, going through the checkout process, etc.

So I decided to transfer my existing site to VPASP hosting.

This is where I got "testy" with support. I used FrontPage (Expression Web 3 actually) to transfer my site to VPASP Hosting. Each time I attempted to publish to the new server it would timeout after about two or three hours of publishing (I have a large product image folder and database). I attempted this FOUR times.

Needless to say, after a day and night of trying to publish my site to their server, I was VERY frustrated.

SUPPORT however, were exceptional!

CAM, specifically, was professional and courteous the entire time. He promptly followed up on my helpdesk tickets and my site was published and online in no time.

ONCE AGAIN....I know why I continue to use VPASP.

As far as the hosting????
I have noticed a HUGE increase in the speed of my site!!!!

VPASP Hosting is definately FAST.

And the service is world class!

Again to the support team at VPASP: I apologize for my frustration. you are outstanding!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00