Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 Unable to order feature options
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

doble_motorcycles
Starting Member

17 Posts

Posted - January 31 2010 :  21:02:53  Show Profile  Visit doble_motorcycles's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi all

When you specify a feature, lets say for example Size with the options S, M , L , XL, you would want these options to be displayed in this order in the drop down box when the user is selecting the feature, but it currently orders the options by alphabetical order, ending up with L, M, S, XL which isnt ideal.

On the feature edit page, the feature options have up and down arrows next to them, so I assume the functionality to order them as you wish is there but it doesn't seem to be transfering onto the displaying of the features.

I have looked in the bug list and this doesnt appear to be mentioned.

Many thanks

doble_motorcycles
Starting Member

17 Posts

Posted - February 04 2010 :  18:30:24  Show Profile  Visit doble_motorcycles's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hate to bump my own topic but I really would like a fix for this as it looks kinda silly having the size options, or just numerical options in an alphabetical order.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - February 04 2010 :  18:43:32  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there

Can you post this in our helpdesk and it will go directly to the development team to look into for you.

https://helpdesk.vpasp.com

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

Rudi
VP-CART New User

Australia
57 Posts

Posted - February 07 2010 :  18:27:53  Show Profile  Visit Rudi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cam,

Can you please post the out come of this - I need to sort this on my site aswell.

Rudi
Go to Top of Page

LisaGriff
VP-CART New User

USA
90 Posts

Posted - February 07 2010 :  20:31:15  Show Profile  Visit LisaGriff's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would also appreciate the fix for this.

Lisa
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - February 07 2010 :  21:34:38  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

Login to Administration

Advanced Settings->Software configuration

search on

xfeaturesort

set xfeaturesort to featureorder - This will take on the way it is ordered in your features edit page.

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00