Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Shipping Confusion!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aussie
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - December 16 2009 :  23:11:21  Show Profile  Visit Aussie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
On www.aussie-garages.com.au I have used the shipping method table to add 5 Home delivery options. These display correctly when asked for your shipping method upon checkout.

I now need to add a FREE Collection shipping method. This method requires customers to select one of about 60 free collection depots from a list.

I had added each of the 60 depots to the stardard shipping table - totaling 66 items in the shipping method drop down but this broke the shipping page and displayed an error.

I need to know how to go about displaying the 60 depots under the FREE Collection method that has been set up in Other Shipping Methods. I created a file name free_collection_depots but do not know how to get the depot to display so the customer can select one upon checkout.

I appreciate anyones assistance here, I have been trying different things for ages and have read the manual inside out and can't seem to work it out.

Thanks in advance.

Joanne
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00