Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Announcements
 VPASP 7.0 finally released into the wild!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 10 2009 :  21:48:50  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

As most of you will now know we have finally released version 7.0 into the wild.

If you are an existing customer and are within the 12 months license period you will be able to download the new version for free!

http://www.vpasp.com/sales/upgrade.asp

If you are an existing customer and are outside the 12 month license period we have a heavily discounted upgrade path for you so you can get your hands on the new version very affordably.

If you are a new customer welcome! We have an introductory special on at the moment so the first 100 customers to purchase version 7.0 can get 20% off the full price.

This will expire at the end of this month however I suspect from the way things are going we will reach the 100 licenses much quicker than that so don't wait too long if you are going to join in the fun.

To receive your discount simply use the following coupon when checking out:

VPASP700WELCOME

I hope everyone is as excited as we are about the new version. I have been playing with the new features and some of them really rock. If you don't mind me saying so of course.

And I hope you did not mind getting my face into your inboxes as well. Marketing thought it would be good to have someone from the company in the email and as I run the forum I got the short stick. From some of the comments I had emailed I did not realize so many of you thought i was a girl! Cameron Diaz has a lot to answer for.

We also have a fixes page for updates for any bugs that are reported.

You can see these at:
http://helpnotes.vpasp.com/shopexd.asp?id=958#958

Enjoy and let me know what you think of version 7.0!

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support

AccentAlarms
Starting Member

USA
46 Posts

Posted - December 11 2009 :  09:16:49  Show Profile  Visit AccentAlarms's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cam,

I missed out on the email?!?

But I did upgrade to V7 and have really appreciated all the new updates. We used to run a slew of "add-ons" but now are running the cart completely free of these addons.

If anyone else out there has ever experienced the issues surrounding having multiple people/organizations (e.g. developer(s), hosting company, or whoever) you'll be happy to know that know you have the option of eliminating that non-sense! We've bounced around through different hosting, email, and addons and can finally say that we have never been so happy with our total solution as we are right now with VPASP V7 and VPASP Hosting. Great product, wonderful support/people, and priced very fairly. I just don't see how you could go wrong!

A big round of applause from us to everyone at VPASP!

Sean McNeal
Accent Alarms, Inc
Over 16,000 Electronic Security Products
www.AccentAlarms.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00