Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Comments about VP-ASP
 Great support
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

need4speed
Starting Member

Denmark
31 Posts

Posted - November 24 2009 :  16:18:08  Show Profile  Visit need4speed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just want to state that I really like the support of the VPASP shopping cart its the best. :)

Im really amazed how much help I can get everyday. Usually im getting an answer between 1 or 12 hours thats quite impressing comparing to the price of the shopping cart.

Keep up the good work and im really looking forward to the 7.0 version.

Need a fresh design or a webshop+ Try www.orango.nu - More than just design

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - November 25 2009 :  20:37:25  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

Thanks for the kind words!! We do ou best to help out wherever possible.

Cam
VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

PetarB
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - December 06 2009 :  23:13:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've always found VPASP support excellent, it's one of the great reasons we've purchased a few licences.
Go to Top of Page

rybohamill
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - April 13 2010 :  20:48:47  Show Profile  Visit rybohamill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aside from the actual shopping cart features, Support in my opinion is the most important thing when picking which shopping cart software to use.

I think the software speaks for itself, but i feel special mention should go out on the top class support VPASP has given me to date. Every query ive made has actually been responded to and fixed within a few hours! Thats pretty AMAZING!

Now i have an awesome site to show for it! Thanks Cam and the VPASP team

Ryan from www.mmfitness.com.au

Ryan
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 13 2010 :  21:52:04  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Ryan,

Great to hear we are doing a good job!

Cheers
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)