Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Bingified and Googlized (tm) 21stCentury Systems
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SQLDude
Starting Member

41 Posts

Posted - November 21 2009 :  14:10:18  Show Profile  Visit SQLDude's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to drop a quick posting about my progress in making VP-ASP perhaps the FIRST Shopping Cart in the world to be both "Bingified and Googlized" (tm) 2009 21st Century Systems, Inc. I have just about completed the final stages of implementing both Bing Cash Back Gleam Tracking and Processing, Bing Cash Back Shopping Product Data Feeds and Bing Cash Back Transactional Reporting plus full Google Base Feeds, Google Checkout Round-Trip Transactional Processing and subsequent API based Response-Request Updates as a SOAP service, supporting Full Database Referential Integrity.

I also want to formally stake my claim to the term "Bingified & Googlized" as a Registered Trademark of 21st Century eCommerce Systems, Inc. by making this claim in a web based time-stamped posting.

Does anyone else know of another Shopping Cart Vendor offering to both "Bingify" and "Googlize" your entire web based shopping cart system?

For those of you who do not know, Bing Cash Back and Bing Shopping Cash Back are new Pay Per Acquisition Services sponsored by the Microsoft Bing Knowledge based Search Engine and by the Bing Shopping System described at http://www.Bing.com/shopping. Google Checkout with its Special Discount Rebates and Coupons plus Vendor Fraud Indemnification is currently limited to domestic USA companies, and Bing might follow that same model, but I am not positive at this time.

Contact me for more information: [email protected]

John, the SQL Dude

Of course, you will need a Microsoft SQL Server back-end to support all of these integrated features, especially the Referential Integrity and Transactional Processing piece which requires Stored Procedures, Triggers and other features of back-ends like Microsoft's SQL Server.

We will be offering the entire package in a hosted SaaS Model including a license for VP-ASP including our add-ons for $995.00 plus monthly hosting fees between $99 and $299 per month depending on the number of .

This year is my 10th Anniversary as a VPASP consultant. Suggestions made to Howard Kadetz which were adopted as part of the core VPASP system include the VeriSign Gateway which I actually debugged and validated, the Snitz Forums Application which you are using right now, and ChiliSoft ASP for MySQL and Linux. I have been developing both ASP, ASP.NET and SQL Server Applications for the same timeframe and my clients have included: United HealthCare, Bank of America, Sirius Satellite Radio, Sovereign Bank, Boston University Medical School, EMC Corp., TJMaxx Stores and several other Fortune 100 or Fortune 500 Companies.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00