Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 2checkout
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

justusguys
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - November 06 2009 :  14:15:22  Show Profile  Visit justusguys's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello

We use vpasp for our online shop and we need to use 2checkout on our website but we never baught the software it is our web designer that baught it is there a way of getting the addon

Please let me know

Thanks
Austin Wood

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - November 06 2009 :  17:32:05  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Austin

This is best submitted into our online helpdesk at:

https://helpdesk.vpasp.com

If you do not know your order number please select FREE as your version when registering.

Thanks

Cam
VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

SQLDude
Starting Member

41 Posts

Posted - November 07 2009 :  22:31:53  Show Profile  Visit SQLDude's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You may want to consider the new Google Checkout process instead of 2CheckOut which is a bit primitive and kludgy compared to Google. Read the pros and cons I posted earlier today before deciding.

VP-ASP has off the shelf free interfaces for Google Checkout, but it is anything but simple to set up all the TEST and PROD user accounts and the TEST and PROD servers and do the complete installation unless you are pretty good with ASP 3.0 and SQL Server.

You get guarantees and insurance against chargebacks but they are as expensive as 2Checkout ranging from 2.0% down to 1.9% plus 30 cents a Txn. At least they give you some co-funded promos to give customers a few freebies.

This year is my 10th Anniversary as a VPASP consultant. Suggestions made to Howard Kadetz which were adopted as part of the core VPASP system include the VeriSign Gateway which I actually debugged and validated, the Snitz Forums Application which you are using right now, and ChiliSoft ASP for MySQL and Linux. I have been developing both ASP, ASP.NET and SQL Server Applications for the same timeframe and my clients have included: United HealthCare, Bank of America, Sirius Satellite Radio, Sovereign Bank, Boston University Medical School, EMC Corp., TJMaxx Stores and several other Fortune 100 or Fortune 500 Companies.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00