Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Search Engine Optimisation
 Your own Search Engine Deep-Dive Scan
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SQLDude
Starting Member

41 Posts

Posted - September 20 2009 :  20:12:01  Show Profile  Visit SQLDude's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Check out this version of a do-it-yourself on-site internal Deep-Dive Search Engine. (Whew!) It is as good as or better than the IIS Index Search Engine because it allows limitations and customizations is more reliable.

It also does not break like IIS Index Search does. Plus a lot of web hosts do not allow IIS Index Search to even run in a shared environment. This SEO Service that I am offering will search your site and do a deep-dive scan of EVERY document type you specify either from already generated .HTML pages, from a generated HTML version of ALL your ASP pages, and from any Word Docs, PowerPoint Slides, Excel Spreadsheets, or even text files with detailed descriptions that you want to be spidered.

This is especially great if you have multiple document types like extended technical specs, product sheets from manufacturers and the like. But it is also good just to get an idea about how good your Search Engine Friendly HTML pages really are. The Search Results Page created for browsing by your users looks and acts almost EXACTLY like either a Google, Bing or MSN results page. Check it out. Enter either
"Chaps" or "Polo" in the Search Box to get a lot of hits.

If you have hundreds of products it is a great way for customers to use either Advanced Searches or Simple Searches to discover products or features which they did not
even know existing on your website.

http://designerstyles.biz/search.asp

Regards,
John
[email protected]

This year is my 10th Anniversary as a VPASP consultant. Suggestions made to Howard Kadetz which were adopted as part of the core VPASP system include the VeriSign Gateway which I actually debugged and validated, the Snitz Forums Application which you are using right now, and ChiliSoft ASP for MySQL and Linux. I have been developing both ASP, ASP.NET and SQL Server Applications for the same timeframe and my clients have included: United HealthCare, Bank of America, Sirius Satellite Radio, Sovereign Bank, Boston University Medical School, EMC Corp., TJMaxx Stores and several other Fortune 100 or Fortune 500 Companies.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00