Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Inventory Control Based on Color, Size and Style
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SQLDude
Starting Member

41 Posts

Posted - September 06 2009 :  04:04:55  Show Profile  Visit SQLDude's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am trying to determine the best way to make sure that Inventory Control and Out-of-Stock Reports are truly accurate in the case where all the combinations and permutations of Brands, Colors, Sizes and Styles have to be closely monitored and reported. For instance for the Chaps Brand in Short Sleeve Polo Shirts - for both Harvest Green, Azure Blue, Sunset Red, Desert Yellow for Small, Medium, Large and Xtra Large would have 16 different In Stock Quanties possible at the same time. Customers would want to start with a drill down through a hierarchy of categories beginning with perhaps Short Sleeve Polo Shirts, then pick from among Chaps, Izod, Nautica, etc. then move on to a single size choice to view all the colors and patterns still in stock and available with a minimum of fuss and coding complexity. At the same time if I could present a cross-section of all Brands for a given size that would also be nice to have. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

ccl4503
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - September 17 2009 :  15:48:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am experiencing the same issue. Did you ever find an answer to your question?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00