Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Dynamic table in extended description page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DiioiaMD
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - August 26 2009 :  17:44:46  Show Profile  Visit DiioiaMD's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm new to the VPASP scene and I'm having a hard time getting my page functioning the way I'd like it to. I'd like 2 things, both of which I have NOOOO idea how to do.

1. I have multiple products created, all of which contain a variety of sub-products which change the model slightly. These sub-products have different specifications, prices, etc. Rather than hard-code a table with html data in the parent product's extended description, i'd like to enter these values into each products record, and dynamically call these fields in to the parent product extended description page. My link to my site is below where someone can get the idea (look under the "Reels" category for best example).

2. If someone can show me how to get these tables dynamically generated, rather than have a dropdown where the customer needs to select there model, I'd like to just have a "Buy" button in each row to purchase that select model.

I'm not sure if this is possible without a whole lot of re-coding, but any help would be much appreciated and save me massive hours of work.

Matt
http://www.floppycroppy.com/shopexd.asp?id=136
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00