Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Help! Under attack! How to block users?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

SQLDude
Starting Member

41 Posts

Posted - November 23 2009 :  20:45:02  Show Profile  Visit SQLDude's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by highbanks

oh, forgot.. does 6.5 have the ability to block certain countries?

Yes, it does. The code and Access database is in the download directories. I licensed another version but now I am finding out that when IP addresses originally assigned to Great Britain, for instance, are released to the US accounts, these Access tables do not get automatically updated. I have found that using AT&T or Sprint 3G and 4G networks that both of them use IP ranges formerly assigned to Great Britain for USA 3G or 4G Customers. Oh, well.
No one was going to block Britannia anyway.

This year is my 10th Anniversary as a VPASP consultant. Suggestions made to Howard Kadetz which were adopted as part of the core VPASP system include the VeriSign Gateway which I actually debugged and validated, the Snitz Forums Application which you are using right now, and ChiliSoft ASP for MySQL and Linux. I have been developing both ASP, ASP.NET and SQL Server Applications for the same timeframe and my clients have included: United HealthCare, Bank of America, Sirius Satellite Radio, Sovereign Bank, Boston University Medical School, EMC Corp., TJMaxx Stores and several other Fortune 100 or Fortune 500 Companies.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00