Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Comments about VP-ASP
 VPASP 7.0
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 14 2009 :  08:24:45  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Lisa,

The editor actually opens your file so you can update through the admin rather than storing information in the database.

Thanks!

Cam
VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

MartinInarweb
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - October 19 2009 :  03:55:31  Show Profile  Visit MartinInarweb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Any news on the 7.0???? - beta release??

Edited by - MartinInarweb on October 19 2009 03:57:17
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 19 2009 :  19:06:37  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nearly there.....

Thanks

Cam
VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

MartinInarweb
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - October 20 2009 :  07:43:23  Show Profile  Visit MartinInarweb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
.........wolf... we are in Oct... soon Nov....
Go to Top of Page

savvymedias
VP-CART New User

191 Posts

Posted - October 21 2009 :  13:39:05  Show Profile  Visit savvymedias's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am revamping in tableless css in eager anticipation. I hate to wait, but at least it won't be a microsoft or flu shot kind of release -- I find it rather nice to know it should be relatively bugless. ;)
Go to Top of Page

MartinInarweb
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - October 21 2009 :  15:18:00  Show Profile  Visit MartinInarweb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok, t soon PLEASE :)
Go to Top of Page

richmad
Starting Member

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - October 24 2009 :  06:49:38  Show Profile  Visit richmad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am too waiting for V7. I have paid in advance for this back in Sept. So can someone give me a date when it will be release? Please
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 24 2009 :  06:55:32  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We are aiming for end of November, early December but as you can imagine these dates are subject to change. But we are gunning our hardest to have it ready by then.

The beta will be out shortly and then once we get some good feedback from our testing groups we will be ready to set the main version free at last!

Thanks

Cam
VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

stivercorp
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - October 26 2009 :  16:36:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would love to participate in the BETA. I have a fairly new license, but have a new site that I would like to test 7.0 on.

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

chiplonna
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - October 26 2009 :  20:48:08  Show Profile  Visit chiplonna's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is a little disturbing for the availability. The last email I had was for second quarter of 2009. Now I am seeing end of November or December. I already paid for and recieved the upgrade December 27 2008 Figuring I would have time to get Verion 7.0 figured out by the time the year was done.
Now I have an issue of the fact that because I got going early on the upgrade I probably will have to pay again even though I have never uploaded version 6.5 or used it.
Currently on 6.08 and didn't want to go through two upgrades of the website, so thought I would get in early to skip 6.5 and only update our site once instead of twice to 7.0.

That Sucks

Chip Weidemann

Edited by - chiplonna on October 26 2009 21:00:56
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 27 2009 :  06:28:10  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Chip

We sent out a newsletter in September 2009 saying 700 was not far away.

Sorry it has taken so long to get this ready. Version 700 has the most changes out of any version we have released since the very first version was built back in 1999.

There has a been a LOT of scope creep as we see a funky new feature that would be great to include or a customer asks us to include something and it has pushed our timelines right out.

We are finally nearly there though. The beta is going to be ready shortly so the next newsletter will be asking for beta testers and for assistance with updating our language pacs.

Thanks for everyones understanding and iam sure you will be happy once you see the finished article!

Thanks

Cam
VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

FCS-Webmaster
VP-CART New User

Canada
120 Posts

Posted - October 27 2009 :  10:14:57  Show Profile  Visit FCS-Webmaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Will the shop status be more reliable in version 7.0?

Right now we are finding about 20% of the customer orders aren't trackable in version 5.5.
Go to Top of Page

prodigalnoob
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - October 27 2009 :  22:49:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any updates on VPASP 7 - the css based one. We are currently changing the code in our version 6 to support CSS but it may be mch more fruitful to wait for this if its just around the corner.

SvenCondon
http://platformbedswithstorage.net

Edited by - prodigalnoob on October 27 2009 22:50:03
Go to Top of Page

Doug Page
VP-CART New User

Canada
85 Posts

Posted - October 27 2009 :  22:59:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just look back a few posts in this thread. Cam said they are aiming for end of November/December.
Go to Top of Page

MartinInarweb
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - November 04 2009 :  04:29:56  Show Profile  Visit MartinInarweb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wolf wolf..... Nov now!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00