Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Space between currency symbol and price
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bookseller
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - March 10 2009 :  12:08:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I don't know if it is something that comes by defect in the last version 6.5 or if it was already the case before but my version earlier version 5.5 shows a space between the currency symbol and the price. I'd like my new 6.5 cart to do the same (that is show € 5.0 instead of €5.0).

Where can I change this ?

Thank you for your attention.

Data0999
Starting Member

USA
46 Posts

Posted - March 12 2009 :  01:17:59  Show Profile  Visit Data0999's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have to adjust that every time we build a site. It's under Occasional Task/International/Currency Tables. There you can edit and put a space between it or we have to remove US from US$. Might have to reset the language but not sure. We do that just in case.
Go to Top of Page

bookseller
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - March 16 2009 :  15:04:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry but this doesn't solve my problem: I tried to add a space after the currency symbol but in the end it still displays "€136.00" instead of "€ 136.00".

Please advise,
Go to Top of Page

bookseller
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - March 16 2009 :  20:35:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to rectify my earlier comment: yes in effect after adding a space to the cymbol currency in the currency table, reloading the shop and clearing the cache, the currency displays as requested.

Many thanks !
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - March 16 2009 :  23:52:38  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
it might be worth also changing it to be a non-breaking space, otherwise in some instances it might split it into a newline, eg in some content it might become like this:

instead of

€ 50

ie use something like:

€ampersandnbsp;

(replace the ampersand with an & symbol)

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on March 16 2009 23:54:16
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000