Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Cart Design Customization
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sachi
Starting Member

India
34 Posts

Posted - February 25 2009 :  09:01:18  Show Profile  Visit sachi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am just working on a new template, and i seem to hit the dead end even as i make the first step.

I am just working on the temp_productformat.htm to change the design layout a bit. It just happens that i dont seem to get the control of [formatimage sub]. The image seems to go out side the <td> tag.

The design as a stand alone is all fine - but then its integrated with Vpasp the images simply goes berserk - now am not so bad on html - its so fairly basic table stuffs - where am i going wrong.

Its not just the images; how to i get control of [formatproductoptions sub] they almost seem to fall outside the table!

Welcome to the world of Candle Expression

-----------------------
www.seventhsenseindia.com

madbug
VP-CART New User

130 Posts

Posted - February 28 2009 :  00:27:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Ensure that in your new template the [formatimage sub] inside the <td> tag, for example:
<td width="20%" valign="top">
[formatimage sub]
</td>

if you need the code which generate the image, you are able to locate them in "shopproductformat.asp", under the sub routine call "Sub GenerateImage"

Same issue apply to [formatproductoptions sub], ensure is under <td>[formatproductoptions sub]</td> in your new template file.

Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

sachi
Starting Member

India
34 Posts

Posted - February 28 2009 :  13:40:43  Show Profile  Visit sachi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
[formatimage sub] is sure inside the <td> !! Yet it will not display within it - weird And btw am not all that bad with html. 2 morrow i shall post the entire html code !

Welcome to the world of Candle Expression

-----------------------
www.seventhsenseindia.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00