Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 ShopCustAdmin.asp - order status going missing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FCS-Webmaster
VP-CART New User

Canada
120 Posts

Posted - February 10 2009 :  12:29:52  Show Profile  Visit FCS-Webmaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The status for orders in our ShopCustAdmin.asp are missing for all but the last three orders (my test order has an order status).

I have xtrackingcustomerread and xtracking set to yes in the cart.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem

FCS-Webmaster
VP-CART New User

Canada
120 Posts

Posted - October 23 2009 :  10:30:00  Show Profile  Visit FCS-Webmaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have any suggestions for this?

I'm looking at the last 10 orders I got in and the tracking works for 8 of the 10, for the other 2 I have no information for their orders. Oddly for one of the two I have an order that was sent over a year ago, but nothing for the order they placed yesterday.

I'd appreciate any suggestions anyone would have to fix this as we are continuing to have customers complaining about this feature not working.
Go to Top of Page

FCS-Webmaster
VP-CART New User

Canada
120 Posts

Posted - October 27 2009 :  11:04:39  Show Profile  Visit FCS-Webmaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Doing more research on this I'm finding that checking shopstatus.asp in one browser gives me a different result as another browser (Internet explorer/Firefox).

Both are logged in as the same user. It just doesn't make sense why I would get a different result.

To avoid problems the orders in question were placed on separate computers then the computer that was used to place the order.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00