Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Comments about VP-ASP
 Thankyou VP-ASP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - December 17 2008 :  05:58:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank the VP-ASP team for a great product and great support - our company has managed to convert about 30% of our trade customer base to using our website to place their orders. It is so much better for us, no mistakes in code numbers or pack quantities on customer orders (fax and phone orders can be a nightmare to decipher sometimes), and we can advertise our special offers and just arrived products immediately. I have recommended this product to quite a few people and will continue to do so. Thankyou.

I hope you all have a relaxing and enjoyable Christmas break and a prosperous New Year.

Kindest regards,

Carrol Finlay
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 17 2008 :  18:48:03  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Carrol

Many thanks for your kind words!! I am glad to hear you have had a good year working with VPASP.

It is always really great to get positive feedback as it just inspires us to try even harder.

I hope you and yours have a great Christmas and I look forward to seeing you on the forum in the new year.

Also a big thanks from me and I am sure from everyone else for your hard work on the forum this year. You have been fantastic in the way you have assisted so many here.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00