Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 demo version HELP....pls
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tiny
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - February 03 2003 :  02:09:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi everyone, I am a newbie in here, I have many question want to ask everyone,pls help

I have downloaded a DEMO version vpasp, and then unzip in appropriate folder, after above process, I using win98 personal web server to test. OK no problem.

But I want to know this demo version is it have limitation, restrict me to add products, how many products will be full.

and the other question is how to edit the source code, that's allow me to hidden the "price" and many function that i don't want!!
Because I just want to use this source code to appear a few products, that's not included the price, just products and description.

and how to edit the entire border and font, because i want to use other font and border.

I have tried to edited the source code before, but I can't found the suit source code. So that I can't edit....

PLEASE help......
urgent.....

THANKS A LOT

tiny
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - February 03 2003 :  02:21:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
also I don't want to appear the shopping cart function, because my test site is for products, like showroom. But I very like the administration function, so that I want to use.

Does anyone can tell me and teach me how to disable some useless function for me. For example, in the default.asp, like in the administration page, I don't want to appear some option, just add catalog, products and so on.

anyone.....pls help me

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00