Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 my cats have changed order in navigation panel
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

paddy
Starting Member

Ireland
18 Posts

Posted - November 14 2008 :  09:48:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For some reason a couple of my categorys have changed order in the category navigation panel. Im sure this is easy to fix and someting that can be done in shop control but I can't find where to change it....

Anyone any ideas?
Cheers
Paddy

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - November 14 2008 :  10:35:16  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The config option "xsortcategories" in site-setup is what defines the ordering of your categories.

If the value in that config option relates to, say, catdescription but you haven't changed any catdescriptions and it's still changed the ordering on the display then you might have had values injected into the data by a hacker.

If you haven't done so already, download/run our free injection scanner, it's very handy:
http://www.sqlinjectionscanner.com/
(then click on Download FREE version, and just follow the ordering process; it's free so you won't need to enter any card details, you'll get the zip for the download at the end of the process)

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page

paddy
Starting Member

Ireland
18 Posts

Posted - November 14 2008 :  10:51:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think i changed this to 'yes' myself as I wanted to add a template file to shopdisplaycategories.asp pages.

Although I haven't been able to get my template file to work anyway.
See this post.

http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/vpaspforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12370

I was told to change this value. Although still haven't been able to get my tex to appear at the top of the cat pages.

Do you have any ideas of getting both of these to work?

Cheers
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00