Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 Incorrect syntax near ''by''.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alittleelegant
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - October 22 2008 :  22:10:38  Show Profile  Visit alittleelegant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'by'.

/vpasp6504deluxe/shopproductsubs.asp, line 370

After running convert650sqlserver.txt the webpage shows the above syntax error. I have tried to make a few modifications to the possible syntax errors and I have tried deleting parts too. Nothing seems to work, can you point me to a debugger or help me find the error so I can move forward.

After running convert650sqlserver.txt the webpage shows the above syntax error. I have tried to make a few modifications to the possible syntax errors and I have tried deleting parts too. Nothing seems to work, can you point me to a debugger or help me find the error so I can move forward.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 22 2008 :  22:15:23  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there

It sounds like all has gone correctly. On some servers what you now need to do is to simply log into the admin and Reload the configuration settings in the online SetUp section.

This will remove this error.

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00